This contemporary stunner features track arms and a rectangular shape that accentuates the soft seat and back cushions.
European style meets absolute comfort. Strong lines make this contemporary collection a stand-out. Choose from broad metal legs for an edgy flavor, or traditional tapered wood-block legs. The cushions are made from eco-friendly high resiliency foam. The comfort-tuned suspension system is guaranteed for the life of the piece. Corner-block construction and an all hardwood frame ensure stability and durability.
- Europeon Upholstery Method
Provides the cleanest, most tailored lines and seams possible
- Expert Craftsmanship, Lifetime Warranty
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and Fabrics Available
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Designed and delivered to your home in 30 days
- Single-needle topstitch
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seats
- Lifetime warranty on frame & suspension
- Advanced unidirectional suspension system
- Standard brushed aluminum legs, wood legs is an option
- Each piece can be customized with any leather, fabric -- or customer's own material.
- Two-tone: Contrasting back and seat cushions may be specified.
- Tapered wood-block legs in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish.
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.