Inspired by modern Danish design, the Aaron chair is sure to be a statement piece for any room.
The solid Walnut or Gray Ash base securely cradles the contoured, comfy seat structure. With subtle curves and refined style, this accent can easily be paired with several different styles.
- Europeon Upholstery Method
Provides the cleanest, most tailored
lines and seams possible
- Expert Craftsmanship,
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the
art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and
fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture
coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Solid wood frame: Ash or Walnut
- Tight back and loose seat cushions
- Single-needle top-stitched seams
- Cushions: Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam back and seat
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Custom to your home in 30 days. Expertly engineered in Dallas, Texas
- Aaron can be customized with any leather, fabric -- including performance options -- or customer's own material
- Distinctive wood base available in domestically sourced solid American Walnut with a natural finish or solid Ash with a gray finish
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.