The Cole adds a touch of confident élan to any setting.
Drawing on beloved traditional design elements, this updated wing chair boasts go-anywhere sophistication. Its welcoming seat and rounded back offer body-hugging comfort, making it an easy choice. The chair's handsome exposed wood base and legs are signature elements of its creator, Goodman Charlton. Extra firm seating is available as well as a contrasting seat and back option.
- Europeon Upholstery Method
Provides the cleanest, most tailored
lines and seams possible
- Expert Craftsmanship,
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the
art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and
fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture
coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Wood base
- Tight back and loose seat cushion
- Cole is custom designed and delivered to your home in just 30 days
- Single-needle top-stitched seams
- Cushions: Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam back and seat
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Make the Cole yours by choosing any leather, fabric-including performance options-or use a covering of your choice
- Contrasting seat cushion available in any fabric or leather
- Base: Available in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Cushion option: Extra firm high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.