From the drafting table of the renowned Goodman Charlton design team, Chase is a small-scale accent piece with plenty of stylish attitude.
A retro wing chair, Chase features an inviting upholstered silhouette over a Natural Walnut or Gray Ash base that enhances the architectural lines. Great seating geometry makes Chase ideal for a relaxing read or a fun conversation. Perfect in pairs or as a singular accent, Chase is available with extra firm seating as well as a contrasting seat option
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Chase is engineered and delivered to your home in 30 days from Dallas, Texas
- Solid wood base: Natural Walnut or Gray Ash
- Tight back and loose seat cushion
- Single-needle top-stitched seams
- Cushions: Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam back and seat
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Personalize the Chase with choice of any leather, fabric - including performance options-- or bring your own covering
- Base: Legs: Available in domestically sourced solid American Walnut with a natural finish or solid Ash with a gray finish
- Early Bird Delivery: 20 Days to your home available at participating retailer
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.