An enduring classic, Carson is a winning combination of eye-pleasing design and delightful comfort.
Highly adaptable, Carson's track arms will blend with any room with the right cover. The collection includes a recliner and all the pieces you need to make the perfect sectional for your room.
- Ultimate Comfort
Premium high-density, high resilicency
foam seat cushions.
- Expert Craftsmanship,
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the
art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and
fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture
coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Seats: Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Carson has added design detail with double-needle top-stitched seams
- Designed in Dallas, Texas, and delivered to you in 30 days
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Comfort you can count on with a lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Each piece can be customized with any leather, fabric -- including performance options -- or customer's own material
- Two-tone: Contrasting back and seat cushions may be specified
- Cushion upgrades: Extra-firm down-wrapped foam; or Extra-firm foam
- Recliners, with same dimensions as chairs, available with hidden swivel or stationary legs
- Ottoman casters available
- Wood legs: Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Build the perfect sectional from choice of 25 matching pieces.
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.