The Henley's generously proportioned back and seat cushions deliver convincing comfort.
The Henley makes a subtle style statement, and yet it still commands attention from every angle. The narrow arm has a soft curve on the inside for a smooth, updated look. A stunning, tapered high-leg base frames the base and is available in metal and our three wood finishes.
- Europeon Upholstery Method
Provides the cleanest, most tailored
lines and seams possible
- Expert Craftsmanship,
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the
art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and
fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture
coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Seats: premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Henley is manufactured and delivered to your home in just 30 days. Expertly engineered in Dallas, Texas
- Single-needle top-stitched seams
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Customizable with any leather, fabric -- including performance options -- or customer's own material.
- Metal or wood base options: Stainless Steel or wood in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Two-tone: Contrasting back and seat cushions may be specified
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
- Cushion upgrades: down-wrapped foam
- Build the perfect sectional from choice of 13 matching pieces
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.