The Lyons features a classic track arm paired with perfectly proportioned cushions to create a clean, sleek look from every angle.
Choose from Acorn, Espresso, or Walnut finished legs to complete the design. The American Leather Patented Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System provides sweet dreams every night with a revolutionary platform bed featuring no bars, no springs just pure comfort. Stretch out with a full 80" of sleeping space, the same amount you'd find in a standard bed. A 5" plush, high density foam mattress featuring Crypton® ticking provides the ultimate in comfort or upgrade to Gel or Tempur-Pedic®. Rest assured knowing the Lyons is equipped with a lifetime warranty on the frame and 10-year warranty on the mechanism.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Customize the Lyons and have it delivered in 30 days. Expertly engineered in Dallas, Texas
- Patented Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System-No Bars, No Springs, and No Compromise.
- Room to stretch out with true 80 inches of sleeping space
- Sustainable kiln dried frame prevents warping
- Ultimate comfort on five-inch plush, high-density foam mattress
- Mattress Options: Premier with Crypton® ticking, Gel, or Tempur-Pedic®
- Under-sofa dust cover keeps dust and dirt from ever touching the mattress
- Zero wall clearance-- fits through any small doorway or hallway
- Single-needle top-stitch
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 10-year warranty on mechanism
- Wood leg options: Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Lyons can be personalized with any fabric, leather, or customer's own material
- Seat cushion options: High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions encased in down and down back cushions
- Nailhead trim: Antique Brass, Chrome, or Pewter finish (deck only)
- 7 Bed sizes from Cot to King
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.