With its one of a kind design, the Malibu transitions from a low-back sectional, to a high-back seat to lounge in.
Our Malibu allows you to decide how you would like to sit. Its low-to-the-ground frame gives it a marshmallow look that s perfect for falling into with the extra benefit of adding five-additional inches to support your neck and back. Each arm of this piece is wrapped in a down-filled jacket for an incredibly soft and plush top and side - no down can be specified. Choose to keep the back cushions down for a sleek look, or simply bump up one of the back cushions for a change of scenery. No matter the configuration, the Malibu offers 27 unique pieces to build your own custom furniture piece.
- Europeon Upholstery Method
Provides the cleanest, most tailored
lines and seams possible
- Expert Craftsmanship,
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the
art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and
fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture
coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Adjustable back cushions: Standard seating geometry in low position; Lounge depth raised
- Seats and Backs: Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam encased in down
- Extra wide arms wrapped in down-filled jacket for uniquely soft and comfortable tops and side
- Metal legs
- Designed and delivered to your home in 30 days, expertly engineered in Dallas, Texas
- Tight seat cushions
- Double-needle top stitching
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Each piece can be customized with any leather, fabric -- including Ultrasuede®, Sunbrella® and Crypton® -- or customer's own material
- Two-tone: Cushions may be specified in any cover distinct from frame
- Two sofas available: 105 inches wide and 95 inches wide
- Foot options: Metal with chrome finish or wood in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Cushions: Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seats and backs -- no down -- may be specified
- Build the perfect sectional from choice of 27 matching pieces
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.