Ultimate comfort blends with the serenity of minimalism.
The Meyer's deep seat cushions provide the ultimate relaxation experience while providing a clean and polished look. The back cushions provide two kinds of looks ™ a low soft back or a high back with more support. The design of the Meyer is modern and polished. The cushions float over the thin metal legs. Stitching detail highlights the generous arms for added refinement.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Advanced unidirectional webbing suspension system
- Down seat cushions and back cushions
- Custom designs delivered to your door in 30 days from our state-of-the-art Dallas, Texas, factory
- Adjustable back cushions
- Single-needle top stitching using thick thread
- Lifetime warranty on frame & suspension
- Metal leg
- Customize the Meyer with any leather, fabric, or bring your own covering
- Two-tone: Cushions may be specified in any cover distinct from frame
- Wood legs available in acorn, espresso or walnut
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions and back cushions
- Two sofas available: 106 inches wide and 88 inches wide
- Cushions: Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seats and backs -- no down -- may be specified
- Build the perfect sectional from choice of 17 matching pieces
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days to your home, an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.