The Quinton is a showstopper, featuring dramatic ledge-like arms that are framed by unique angles of wooden legs beneath.
The Quinton is a beautiful blend of style and comfort. Choose from stunning Natural Walnut of Gray Ash legs to complete the look. Guests may not realize that there is a recliner concealed in the Quinton. It allows for a delightful surprise in discovering the simple recline function, which easily engages with a simple push back motion.
- Experience the Invisible
a perfect blend of fashion, function, and comfort.
- Expert Craftsmanship, Lifetime Warranty
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and Fabrics Available
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Advanced unidirectional suspension system
- Seat: premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Cushions: tight back and seat
- Single-needle top-stitch provides stunning detailing
- Quality you can trust with lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Quinton is perfectly crafted and delivered to your home in 30 days. Expertly innovated in Dallas, Texas
- Quinton customization options: Choose any leather or fabric, including Ultrasuede®, Sunbrella® and Crypton®, or a use a covering of your choice
- Solid wood legs available in Natural Walnut or Gray Ash
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.