The versatility of our Steve sectional will have the attention of any room it lives in.
The many configurations of this contemporary yet informal collection make it an easy favorite for a host of decorating situations. Perfect for parties, Steve can be configured how you need it to facilitate conversations or great views.
- Europeon Upholstery Method
Provides the cleanest, most tailored
lines and seams possible
- Expert Craftsmanship,
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the
art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and
fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture
coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Steve sectional is designed and delivered in 30 days
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seats wrapped in down
- The Steve sectional features double-needle elongated top stitch
- Cushions: Loose back and seat
- Throw pillows included
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- You have options: The Steve Sectional can be customized with any leather, fabric, -- including performance options -- or customer's own material
- Two-tone: Contrasting back and seat cushions may be specified
- Throw pillows may be covered in any fabric or leather
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
- For additional matching pillows, specify PLW-SQR-23
- Cushion option: High-density, high-resiliency foam or Extra Firm HDHR foam
- Recessed feet
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.